child resistant cap recall and upgrade
DDA Distributors, Inc. is conducting a voluntary recall of certain Hush Anesthetic products that did not include a child-resistant cap. No injuries or incidents have been reported. This recall is being conducted in coordination with the United States Consumer Products Safety Council (CPSC) to assure our customers’ safety and to prevent any potential injuries due to the non-child-resistant cap. A copy of the CPSC Recall Notice may be accessed by clicking this link.
As of November 1, 2018, the Company is only selling products with a child-resistant cap. If you purchased one of the recalled products which were sold from about January 1, 2009 until October 31, 2018, please immediately place the product out of reach of children and follow the instructions below.
Product Replacement: The majority of our customers made online purchases, which required that the customer provide us with their email address. Emails are being sent to the addresses we have on file. These emails contain a link to a short online form that asks customers to advise us (i) whether they have Recalled Product in their possession, and (ii) if yes, whether the product is a gel, foam or spray.
- Gel – We are shipping a replacement child-resistant cap at no charge.
- Spray – We are shipping a replacement child-resistant Spray bottle at no charge
- Foam Soap – We are offering to send a replacement gel or spray, also at no charge.
Your Requested Assistance: Immediately place the product out of reach of children.
- Gel – Replace current cap with the new child-resistant cap.
- Spray or Foam Soap – The package you will receive with replacement gel or spray will also contain a pre-paid mailer/label. Please place the foam soap and/or Gel in the same package, apply the enclosed mailer/label, and return by dropping the package in your nearest mailbox.
Consumer Care/Contact: For questions about the recall process, or if you purchased an Affected Product, but did not receive an email, please contact us through one of the following:
- Complete an online form by clicking on the link Recall Information Form
- Call our toll-free number (888) 723-3730
- from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST, Monday through Friday
- Email email@example.com with the information:
- purchaser’s full name
- Original order number or original Email address used
- current address; and, if different, shipping address at the time of purchase
- number of products purchased; and if more than one, product type – gel, spray foam soap
If the purchaser name and address match our records, we will send a replacement cap or replacement gel or spray to the current shipping address you provided. If the information provided does not match our records, we will contact you.