When Pain No Longer Gives Pleasure During Your Tattoo Session
It’s a fact that lot of us want to get inked but may be having second thoughts because due to our pain to tolerance. Some people say the pain associated with getting a tattoo is addicting, others say it makes them feel alive. Tattoo artists will even say that pain is an essential part of the process and should not be undermined. But how about those who can’t endure the pain?
Thanks to HUSH Anesthetics, people with low pain tolerance are able withstand the process with less discomfort.
The Magic is in the Science
Four commonly used numbing agents in most topical anesthetics are; tetracaine, lidocaine, epinephrine, and benzocaine.
Lidocaine is most commonly-used for tattoo anesthetics, including our own. Once applied to skin, it works to desensitize nerve endings for minimal pain sensation.
Unlike lidocaine, tetracaine and benzocaine block the sensation of pain by acting as a nerve barrier. Though you may still feel pain, it will be more tolerable versus not using an anesthetic at all.
Out of the four numbing agents, epinephrine is the most disputed due to its possible side effect, tachycardia or increased heart rate. This agent works by constricting the blood vessels and decreasing swelling and bleeding. When using, extreme cautiousness is advised by using it sparingly, especially if you’re suffering with high anxiety.
How Can Tattoo Anesthetics Give Pleasure When You’re Having Pain?
When used in synergy, the HUSH Collection made up of, HUSH Gel, Spray and Soap can ensure your tattoo process is a pain free as possible. For the most effective combination, follow these steps:
- Before leaving home, apply a thick layer of HUSH Gel on clean skin and wrap it in plastic, allowing maximum absorption. Bring the rest with you to the tattoo shop to reapply.
- During preparation in the tattoo shop, wash the area with HUSH Foam Soap. The soap contains topical anesthetic that will amplify the effects of HUSH Gel.
- If you have a very low tolerance for pain, apply a second layer of HUSH Gel.
- During the tattoo session, use HUSH Spray to preserve the pain free sensation. Use as often as needed, this fast-acting agent is effective as a secondary layer for pain relief.
- For tattoo aftercare, use HUSH Foam Soap by gently rubbing it into your skin. Is active ingredients will cleanse your skin while keeping it numb.
Let the Art Begin
Now that you are experiencing pain free tattoo, your artist can concentrate on making a beautiful masterpiece on your skin. Get the experience without the pain.